The September Appointments round is coming up! Applications will open Sunday, September 11 and will close Sunday, September 18 at 11:59pm. Make sure to sign up for an interview when you send your application! Positions up for reappointment are:
- Bryn Mawr Concert Series Officers (1-2)
- Campus Greening Representative (1)
- Elections Board (2-4)
- Financial Aid Advisory Board (2-5)
- Independent Major Representative (1; Class of 2018 only)
- Outreach and Communications Committee (3)
- Plenary Committee (1)
- SGA Institutional Memory Committee (1)
- SGA Webmistress/Master/Mistex (1-2)
- Social Committee (5-7)
- S.TEAM (1-5)
- Student Finance Committee (1)
- Sustainable Food Committee (5)
- Traditions Committee (6; Class of 2017, 2018, 2019 only)
This is not an exhaustive list of committees. The final list of committees being appointed can be found in the application.
The link to the application can be found here: https://goo.gl/forms/u5GCQSiHdy1LJUlN2. PLEASE DON’T FORGET TO SIGN UP FOR AN INTERVIEW AFTER YOU SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION!
There will be an information session on Wednesday, September 7 at 5:30 pm and another one on Thursday, September 8 at 6:30 pm in Dalton 119. Info sessions will only be about 30 minutes long.
You can find Facebook events for September Appointments and the info sessions on Facebook. Join and share with your friends! If you have any questions please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.